Friday, February 4, 2011

LB#15. Project- based learning and multimedia: What it is?

                 I learn about this chapter that I get the answer about the elements of project-based and multimedia learning, why use project-based multimedia learning and also the disadvantages of the use of this. In this, it can do most things or learning's in our students. As a teacher we must give our pupils the rights or freedom on how they will do, designs, and creaste their projects in very nice way or one. As stated in this chapter the students do not learn simply by using multimedia produced by others, but they learn by creating it themselves. So with this a pupil can learn nt just what is the tecaher tells or teach to them but they can learn also by their own potential, discoveries, and also by their own hard work. It is important that we give our pupil activities or project by the use of our technologies now a days, because we don't know what happens next the possibilities that our students will be the one the owner or author of multimedia product at the end. I can also use this to my chosen field by giving my students a task that they can use for their own future and I will allow them to learn also with their own discoveries. I also apply this learning so that I can make or create a future good producers about our technologies now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment