Thursday, February 3, 2011

LB#13Teaching with visual symbols

                         I learned from this chapter that in teaching we must use different instructional materials like visual aids, charts, diagram and visual symbols so that our pupils or students will can more about your lesson on that day. Our pupils will easily understand in you discussion if there are visual symbols use. As a teacher you should provide and give all your effort for your pupils in order that they will become a good learner someday. As a future teacher, I can use my learning's into my chosen field by using the different techniques in dealing my lesson. I will use this visual symbols also because it is important that my pupils will something to learn on that day with our topic or lesson  being discuss and for me it is easy to use this visual symbols in our class. But it is also depends on how creatives you are as a teacher to use this kind of instructional materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment