Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LB#11.Making the Most of Community Resources and Field Trips

I learned this topic Making the Most of community resources and field trips that is as a teacher we must also give consideration to our pupils to enjoy and learn by having field trips.In teaching it is important also to expose the pupils in the community because with this they will also learn not just always in school but in their surroundings. We can help also our pupils because being a child. As they grow up your pupils in needs to know different things in real situations and real life.Using community resources and having field trips can help them to grow happily  and have the excitement in doing things they can encounter every time. And I can also used my learnings into my chosen field by giving also some field trips or learning trips to my students or pupils that are related to our subject matter topics. If ever it is in need to have out campus so that my pupils will be happy, enjoy and have fun while they are also learning.I want my pupils to have a very unforgettable experience during their elementary or high school life when I am their teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment