Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LB#10 Demonstrations in Teaching

What i have learn about the topic demonstrations in teaching is that;showing how a thing is done and em phasing of the certain thing,utility and efficiency of a concept,a method or a process.With this a teacher must planned his/her demonstrations properly,the materials to be use and most especially as a teacher before you start your demonstration you must prepare your students also.Their interest in your demonstration is important so make your demonstration simple,clear and the wordings are easy to understand by the students.And let also your students talk, express their opinion of what they have learn about your demonstration.If you present a demonstration the goals must determined, the materials you need and check the understanding in the process of your demonstrations. I can used this in my chooses field by using demonstrations in my teaching that depend of what our topic all about.So that I can teach them properly,I will make sure that they can learn many things during my discussion.And also,applying demonstrations can help my students to guided and someday they will turn out to become a good demonstration.

No comments:

Post a Comment