Thursday, February 3, 2011

LB#14. Maximizing the use of overhead projector and chalkboard

                   In this chapter I have learn that in maximizing the use of overhead projector and chalkboard there are some techniques that can help as a teacher. For that, we all know that in a classroom or every classroom there is always a chalkboard in it, and every time we also use t in what we want to do in the classroom. But as of now we are in modern world, we can provide some different instructional equipments, if we like to use it. As a teacher also we must also have the learning's on how to use them properly in an expensive way and we will able to realize with our instructional objectives. As a future teacher, I can use this learning's into my chosen field by applying what I have learn in my discussion or during my lessons in school. Even if we have our high technology now I also use our chalkboard so that I can emphasize well or properly what I want to teach to my pupils or students. And also I allow my students use different techniques on how they will present their assign project. The chalkboard also in my classroom must be concave so that all my pupils can see what I'm writings on the board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment