Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LB#12.The Power of FILM,Video,and TV in the Classroom

The power of Film, Video, and TV in the Classroom, is also very important things that I learned in this chapter because it also helps me a lot during my discussion in the classroom.As teachers we can use all these things in order to provide our students  a lot of learnings, and also they can be motivated will and interested of what the teacher wants to tell to her pupils.Using things feels our pupils that they are in real world or situations because of what they see. They can also learn more than without using these things and just the teacher only talks.It help also to the teacher to make her plan easy and successful.I can also use these learnings into my chosen field by also make, use things as long as it is possible. I produce this things also so that I can assure my self that my pupils learn more during our session and on that day on and on.Using these also assure me that my pupils have something to learn everyday that can't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment